Strawberry Cream Chia Seed Pudding
A rich and creamy strawberry flavoured chia seed pudding with coconut milk and maple syrp. Super scrumptious and easy to prepare
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk or plant milk of choice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Handful kiwis diced for topping, (optional)
- Handful almonds chopped for topping, (optional)
- Handful chocolate chips for topping (optional)
Combine frozen strawberries, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a blender, blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine blended mixture and chia seeds, mix well.
Place ingredients in the fridge for about 1 hour.
Remove from fridge and separate into 4 - 6 portions.
Top with kiwis, almonds, chocolate chips or your choice of topping.